& Wire Profile
- All Raymond die springs are made from high tensile strength chromium alloy steels.
- Optimal wire cross section.
- Spring ends are ground square.
- Other raw materials are available for special conditions and environments.
- Inherent toughness to withstand heavy load demands.
- Superior performance in high stress applications.
- Heat resistance up to 350°F.
- Readily available, cost efficient raw material.
- Consistent controlled metallurgy.
- Offers maximum design possibilities.
- Wire cross section provides optimum deflection and protection against failure due to excessive stress build-up.
- Square ends create reliable, flat, maximum load-bearing surface.
- Specialty materials available to meet customer requirements.
- Dimensional requirements remain consistent and measurably the same from one batch of springs to the next.
- Provides uniform spring performance.
- Insures consistent rate recordings.
- Greater load accuracy at a given test height.
- Certainty that OD will work freely in prescribed hole and ID will work freely over prescribed rod.
- Raymond assurance of the highest production and quality standards.
- Reliable performance engineered into every Raymond die spring.
|Longer Spring Life
- Engineered to better withstand shock loading.
- Designed to endure constant high-speed deflections.
- Shot-peened to increase fatigue life.
- Less downtime.
- Reliable, trouble-free performance.
- Increased fatigue life by as much as 30%.
- Reduced spring breakage.
- Uniform performance over a longer lifetime.
- More cost effective.
- Extra performance margins.
- Springs provide greater available travel to solid.
- More travel in each spring.
- Higher load capacities.
- Increased fatigue life.
- Greater application flexibility.
- More reliable performance.
- Lower solid height.